by Gregory Muenzen
I painted with my coffee on this piece made while traveling this week.
In Wisconsin yesterday.
Hot day in a sprinkler on Amsterdam ave, nyc
Mother and child drawn on the N train. bamboo ink and watercolor
We made a drawing together of a flower painted with crushed berries and petals, Mount Vision NY
Mark holding a Renaissance bronze. bamboo and ink
Untitled, wood plaster and steel
Early Spring in Riverside Park
Giulia walking from the creek in Mount Vision, NY
Table with bottle of ink in our kitchen
Untitled, ink and watercolor May 2014
A photo taken on the sidewalk outside of subway station, drawn on the 1 train. graphite on 14 x 17 in paper
Some of my portrait photographs.
1. A protester during an Occupy Wall Street event on Canal street in New York City 2011
2. Father and son in Disney World, Florida
3. A moped messenger and priest on the steps of the church of Santa Maria Sopra Minerva in Rome, Italy
4. Man on a crowded Avenue of the Americas, New York City
5. In a public sprinkler in July on Amsterdam avenue, New York City
6. From a protest by students in Union Square 2011 over the cost of Education
The rose window of the cathedral seen from a dark garden.